6th GSA Research Seminar and Poster presentations
The Ghana Science Association (GSA) Kumasi Branch in collaboration with College of Science, KNUST, is organizing its 6th Research Seminar and Poster presentations on:
Date: Wednesday 12th April, 2017.
Venue: College of Science, Allotey Auditorium, KNUST.
“Achieving Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security: The Role of Science and Technology.”
Guest of Honour:
Hon. Dr. Akoto Owusu Afriyie, Minister of Food and Agriculture
Prof. Richard Akromah, Provost, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Prof. (Mrs.) Ibok Oduro, Provost, College of Science, KNUST
- Dr. Joseph Opoku Fening, Director, Soil Research Institute, CSIR
- Dr. (Mrs.) Stella A. Ennin, Director, Crops Research Institute, CSIR
- Dr. Jacob A. Hamidu, Department of Animal Science, KNUST
As part of the event, there will be oral and poster presentations of research works which have both direct and indirect relationship with the theme.
Participants will include Professional Members, Scientists/Researchers from various institutions, industry players, government representatives, students and the general public.
The Conference is FREE!
We are therefore calling for abstracts from all researchers who are interested in presenting at this seminar.
- Department with the highest abstracts and attendance
- Participant/Author with highest number of abstracts
- Three best oral and three best poster presentation awards to student presenters
Please indicate whether you would like to do oral or poster presentation when you are submitting the abstract.
Send all abstracts to email@example.com
The deadline for submission is Friday 31st March, 2017 (so it can be included in the Book of Abtracts)
For any enquiries or information, please contact the Local Organizing Committee Chair, Dr. Jacob K. Agbenorhevi (0208954223)